Keeping you up to date
We will provide you with information about transactions as follows:
- We will send you a transactional statement for each month that you make a payment (other than interest payments) out of any of your postal or branch based savings accounts, unless you tell us otherwise.
- If you have an online account we will upload a transactional statement to our online banking portal for each month that you make a payment into or out of your account (other than interest payments). We will notify you via email when these statements are available to view and download.
- In addition to these transactional statements, we will send you an annual statement.
If you register to use online services, you can view your account balance and recent transactions online at any time. Register for Online Services now.
Please note: if you have a passbook account, you will be able to view your balance and transactions, but will not be able to make additional deposits or withdraw funds online from these accounts.
Interest on your account
Unless you have requested otherwise, you will receive annual interest on 5 April each year. If you have asked for monthly interest, this will be paid on the last working day of each month.
When you opened your account, you will have let Kent Reliance know your marketing preferences and whether you would like to be updated about products and services that we think may interest you.
If you wish to change your marketing preferences, you can do so any time. If you have online access, simply log on and send us a secure message. Otherwise, write to us at:
PO Box 601
If you would like to see how we use your personal information, please click here.
Keeping us up to date
Lost or stolen documents
Please let us know immediately if you lose your passbook, security details or other documents relating to your account. Contact us here.
Changing your account details
It’s important that you keep us up to date with changes to important information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. You can let us know of any changes in the following ways:
- Pop into one of our branches. Please bring your passbook, another form of identification and evidence to confirm the changes.
- Calling 0345 122 1122. We will need to ask you some questions to verify your identity and may require you to write or provide evidence to confirm the changes. *
- Writing to us at PO Box 601, Chatham ME4 9DX. Please make sure you sign your letter and provide evidence to confirm the changes.
- Log on to Online Services and send us a secure message. We will aim to first verify the changes electronically, but may require you to provide evidence to confirm the changes if we are unable to verify them online.
*For customer service and training purposes, calls with Kent Reliance may be monitored and/or recorded.